In case you haven’t seen it, TypeMock are running a free Webinar entitled:
“Test the Untestable: Tips for Easy Unit Testing”
on the 27th June 2011 at 3 PM GMT. The link for signing up is here. All going well, I am planning on attending this event, but the way work has been going, I might have to give it a miss.
TypeMock Isloator is one of the licenses that we are able to give away at the Aberdeen Developers .Net User Group, so if you have already been lucky enough to win one of these licenses, this Webinar will be a great way to get started using it.
The agenda for the meeting is as follows:
- Common problems with unit testing, and how to solve them
- Applying unit testing patterns to legacy code
- How to test the untestable
- Cutting fluff with Typemock Isolator’s powerful mocking capabilities
- How to mock (fake) any dependency (SharePoint, databases, file systems)
One attendee will receive a free license of Typemock Isolator and one attendee will receive a free unit testing t-shirt!comments powered by Disqus