After working on it for a little bit during my Monday night streams, I am happy to announce that we have shipped the 0.3.0 release of the Cake Extension for Visual Studio. This includes support for Visual Studio 2029.
- #110 Add support for Visual Studio 2019
- #105 Initial support for overriding the location of cake.exe the TRX uses
- #104 Add solution item template
- #103 Update to new VS2019 SDKs and APIs. Migrate to an AsyncPackage load.
- #79 Add an option to set the "cake.exe" absolute or relative path
- #121 Exception when cake.config file doesn't exist
- #97 Unable to add a binding to the Project Open event
- #120 Switch to using consistent -- arguments
- #119 Add download commands for additional bootstrapper files
- #118 Add missing preprocessor key words
- #116 Support usage of .Net Tool for Cake
- #101 Update extension to use new VSSDK APIs
Here is a short video highlighting what is included in this release:comments powered by Disqus