A Piece of Cake
C# powered cross platform build automation
Following a run of Cake talks this year, today saw me presenting at DDD North. Today's event was very well organised, and I was priveledged to be part of it. Thanks for inviting me!
If you are interested in following along with the demos that I gave during this talk, you can find all the information in my GitHub Repository.
If you are interested in seeing the slides from the talk, you can find them displayed below, and also they are available as a download by clicking through to the slideshare site.
I was very happy with how this talk went on the day, but I was even happier once I got the speaker feedback. These were the results/comments:
Speaker Knowledge: 9/9 Speaker Presentation: 8.41/9
- A lot to fit in within an hour but covered the basics well.
- Arrows back to front in build workflow? Pedantic me?
- Bring cake.
- Fantastic, thanks Gary.
- Great intro to cake. Thanks.
- Great talk, I will use it!
- Really nice demo. Good explanation of motivations (why/why not use it?). Debuggable build scripts is amazing.
- Well structured, clear. Thank you.
Thank you to everyone who attended, and I am very glad that you all liked it!comments powered by Disqus